This position will drive data organization, performance reporting and data analytics by implementing systems and processes to provide meaningful insights to EHS and Business Leads for improvement of EHS processes and performance. This position will have eye for details, excellent analytical and communication and interpersonal skills with good EHS technical background.
Supports EHS Technology, Analytics and Reporting Lead to drive central reporting of EHS performance through analytics and information technology for sub region.
This position reports to the EHS Technology, Analytics and Reporting Lead and will work with EHS leadership, EHS Data Center of Excellence (CoE), multiple peers to achieve company’s goal of Zero Harm.
Data Reporting- 40%
- Coordinate with EHS Technology, Analytics and Reporting Lead to align on standardized EHS data set, reporting formats, frequency and analytics requirements in line with cluster, sub-region, region, business and corporate priorities
- Work with EHS cluster leads to ensure timely availability of accurate EHS data and information in Enablon
- Collaborate with EHS Data CoE to develop standard dashboard for EHS performance as well as customized report for sub-region
- Ensure timely completion of self-assessment campaigns in Enablon and report tto relevant stakeholders.
- Develop executive presentations with analytics and report to leadership team, regulators and others on a specified frequency as agreed with Sub Regional Lead.
- Ensure EHS data/information for sub-region is timely updated in APAC SharePoint page and act as a custodian for the same
- Serve as Enablon super-user to the sub-region and ensure local administrators are available in each business and adequately trained for Enablon operations
Systems/Process Analysis and Continuous Improvement- 50%
- Compile and conduct trend analysis for EHS Leading Indicators like SIFp observation rate, SIF CAPA Overdue, SIFp prevention maturity index, hierarchy of controls; Lagging Indicators like- Reportable injuries (RI), RI with SIF/SIFp, SEE, SEE potential, Process Safety Event Level-1 and 2 and identify areas for improvements on a continuous basis.
- Implement and maintain an EHS data management process which includes the identification and analysis of incident reporting & Investigation, CEHS audits, FM Global/GRC inspections, Structural Integrity Assessments, Plant Inspections, Management of Change data, Learning Management System- Nourishing U, SIF Risk Assessment, Process Risk Assessment, LIFEsaver field checks, Learning from Incident alerts to provide insights on into EHS performance and its drivers at location/country/business level and help address organizational and system weakness on a continuous basis
- Create a platform to record EHS best practices across APAC and promote horizontal deployment program
- With the given data, highlights risks and issues where gaps are identified and support EHS cluster leads to identify actions/mitigation measures to bridge those gaps
- Analyze results of self-assessment and share outcome of it with relevant stakeholders
- Act as a skilled support contact to EHS Data CoE, EHS Sub-Regional Lead, and Cluster leads to develop, implement, and test new analytics, and enhancements of existing reports/analytics by applying knowledge of the Regional/Country/Site and Business requirements
Others 10 %
- Support in creating positive EHS culture by EHS data analytics to motivate and influence employees and leadership
- Serve as a custodian for EHS data management system at sub-region level
- Coordinate the recognition program and deploy for the region.
- Coordinate trials and facilitate decision making of technology adoption to enhance EHS performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Information Technology; Data Science
- 5+ years’ experience of EHS System/Data reporting, performance monitoring and analytics
- Knowledge about EHS Management System is preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and local language of respective sub region
- Data Science Certification is a plus
- Experience using Enablon is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com