- Directs activities involved in the overall Capex budget & execution & tracking of the sites in Australia in areas of capacity, X-trim, innovation, H&S, Environment, replacement of the existing facility and equipment, etc. projects.
- Follow the RB process on project execution, such as plan, engineering feasibility study, project OAS approval, bidding with procurement if need be, contracting negotiation with business needs, execution with EHS and QA requirement, IQ/OQ/PQ process until project hand over and transferred into fixed assets.
- Coordinate and monitor the contracts execution with the fully compliance of RB H&S, Quality and project objective with the allowed budget, and timeframe.
- Manage day-to-day capex spending tracking according to the plan and Forecast:
- Project Timeline
- Project expectation of Quality and safety needs o Project budget
- And all project related processes compliance with the corporation requirement
- Bachelor or above of Engineering related major degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical).
- Has extensive project management experience in manufacturing site Capex plan & execution such as civil, production line, facilities, utilities projects management (3-5 years), preferably hygienic food or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Has experience in handling a large number of contractors
- Has knowledge and experience on the basics and fundamentals of quality (GMP, HACCP), planning (S&OP Process), engineering (maintenance, hygienic design), finance (P&L statements)
- Has certified project manager will be preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical Thinker
- Self-driven, passionate (self-inspired behavior)
- Proven track record in formulating and implementing Innovative projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org