- University degree holder or equivalent. Major in industrial engineering or mechanical/electrical engineering
- Minimum 10 years of engineering or maintenance management experience in the food / beverage or relevant industry
- Multi-tasking, self-initiative, good leadership and communication skills.
- Sophisticated engineer and maintenance management skill to ensure the overall equipment efficiency to achieve operation excellence.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills to build good relationship with internal and external business pattern.
- Good command of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Project.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Continuous improvement by examining existing facilities, spotting potential risks or performance gaps and seeking for solution to improve operational efficiency
- Develop the team with proactive mind-set and excellent technical skills
- Develop preventative & maintenance strategy to achieve business objectives
- Sustain equipment performance & its reliability at high standard with optimum maintenance resources
- Establish & regular review of PM plan & implementation, correct and fine tune when necessary
- Ensure the facilities operation comply with rules & regulations
- Support team in problem solving tasks to shorten the process and uplifting team technical knowledge by working together
- Ensure work safety by education & regularly reviewing existing facilitates safety level and enhance if necessary
- Regular examine existing plants & building facilities, initiate upgrade solutions for better energy consumption, environmental friendly and cost-effectiveness
- Perform specific duties related with operations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org